1. thanks everyone, I guess it is a yellowjacket wasps of some sort, now i also learned i need to get a photo of it from the top.

  2. Unless you have an allergy, you’re fine. It’s some sort of wasp or hornet. Put Benadryl on it, and don’t itch or pinch the sting sites (a lot of wives tales about being able to “pinch,” the sting and drain the venom. It’s not actually possible, and worsens the site).

  3. don't have Benadryl, but got some generic boots allergy medication! we used that instead. we just took it, but do we crush the pill and put it where the stings are?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Author: admin