ggroover97


























  1. Adaptation and Eternal Sunshine are my two favorites. Kaufman is best when his work is directed by another IMO.

  2. So basically when its's directed by Michel Gondry or Spike Jonze?

  3. I'll pose another question. Of the movies I picked, which one has the best chance of being released first?

  4. As a film fan, I also want to point out that while Mrs. Doubtfire is a good movie, Some Like It Hot and Tootsie are even better.

  5. Ben knows a thing or two about dry flesh if you catch my drift.

  6. Not even a bot would find Tim Pool interesting

  7. I think it has something to do with the beanie. Take the fucking beanie off.

  8. I'm pretty sure it's grafted onto his scalp at this point.

  9. These dorks think twitter is real actual life. It’s a website

  10. Even Dave had "Twitter isn't real life" in his bio for years. What happened?

  11. Since your submission is flaired as REAL, please reply to this comment with the link to the original, or else Ben Shapiro will steal your feet pics and remove this post.

  12. https://twitter.com/electionlegal/status/1595473375828353024?s=46&t=H8sJrPVlTL2JK_jcnTrIaw

  13. Thank you Dave for reminding us once again you live in Florida.

  14. At least it had a pretty decent run compared to the other animated shows that got scrapped.

  15. Sad news. Looney Tunes Cartoons was like a direct continuation of the classic episodes. Much better than all the other versions of the franchise.

  16. Duck Dodgers will always hold a special place in my heart.

  17. What does it matter what the shooter's gender identity is? They still committed a heinous crime and murdered 5 innocent people and would have murdered many more if not for the bravery of a few of the club's patrons.

  18. Basically, they’re saying that since the shooter is non-binary, the Left and media will stop talking about it since it doesn’t fit their narrative.

  19. Since your submission is flaired as REAL, please reply to this comment with the link to the original, or else Ben Shapiro will steal your feet pics and remove this post.

  20. https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1595408577161830401?s=46&t=ZeID1IrCyW234dqRhJUTLg

  21. Anyone here still think this guy is legit?

  22. 90% of these people are awful. Haven't heard of the other 10%.

  23. Since your submission is flaired as REAL, please reply to this comment with the link to the original, or else Ben Shapiro will steal your feet pics and remove this post.

  24. https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1595197280575012864?s=46&t=Rqto31UJfGl6JEDEonF94Q

  25. Since your submission is flaired as REAL, please reply to this comment with the link to the original, or else Ben Shapiro will steal your feet pics and remove this post.

  26. https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1594800572519129088?s=46&t=RIE3_EYuC7AyIORkhRfrew

  27. RT of Tim Pool. Star Wars reference. AOC. With my free space, all I need is @ Elonmusk for a Rubin Report bingo!

  28. Since your submission is flaired as REAL, please reply to this comment with the link to the original, or else Ben Shapiro will steal your feet pics and remove this post.

  29. https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1594787075001548800?s=46&t=UE7UT-hO0OgG5_qJ8stHSQ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Author: admin