reachmejar

Close-Up of the Kerch Collapse

Thank you stranger. Shows the award.

Thank you stranger. Gives %{coin_symbol}100 Coins to both the author and the community.

Shows the Bravery Award and grants %{coin_symbol}100 Coins to the community. Exclusive to this community.

A glowing commendation for all to see

Listen, get educated, and get involved.

I needed this today

I can't help but look.

Shows the Silver Award... and that's it.

Gives 100 Reddit Coins and a week of r/lounge access and ad-free browsing.

Innocent laughter

When you come across a feel-good thing.

An amazing showing.

Boldly go where we haven't been in a long, long time.

Add my power to yours.









This was uploaded online with the caption: "We are closer than you think".

A glowing commendation for all to see

An amazing showing.

I needed this today

Shows the Silver Award... and that's it.

Thank you stranger. Shows the award.

When you come across a feel-good thing.

Can't stop seeing stars

Gives 700 Reddit Coins and a month of r/lounge access and ad-free browsing.

OBJECTION!

Listen, get educated, and get involved.

I'm in this with you.

For an especially amazing showing.

When an upvote just isn't enough, smash the Rocket Like.

That looks so good

Prayers up for the blessed. Gives %{coin_symbol}100 Coins to both the author and the community.

Gives 100 Reddit Coins and a week of r/lounge access and ad-free browsing.


















  1. Only the finest.. We love you, now enjoy your time in the cell

  2. The Spac is Just another Ponzi scheme to cash out and run.

  3. Only 41% says so? What about remaining 59%?

  4. We are the one who is loosing track of how many cases he is facing. But week after week, he is rallying with MAGA crowd

  5. Trump was too stupid to take Hannity's lead when he was talking about his problems. Trump is the dumbest president in my lifetime.

  6. The main question is not about declassification, then the question will come why do you need to declasify to expose nuclear secrets and spies information to public. Donald is just scrambling to delay tactics

  7. Fox is not promoting any Trump stories recently, I literally search for Trump in their website, talk about rats fleeing sinking ship

  8. Trump is not going down alone, he will take the swamp that surrounds him along with him, and that will be the end of QAnon, proud boys, GOP etc

  9. He is correct, he is the Jesus for Maggots who absolutely worship him

  10. I wonder how the justice system let go of his attorneys, who certified that there were no classified information in his resort before the raid. Will there be any legal consequences at all?

  11. Whatever Trump says, the exact opposite is true almost all the times

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Author: admin