TokayNorthbyte347


























  1. You have 0 concept of satire, so I'll spell it out for you, people know it's dogshit and just act like it's a masterpiece as a joke

  2. Why is the top post an announcement of someone working on a porn parody

  3. the true sigma ignores them and continues on their grindset.

  4. Yes, because our population is an infinitely renewable resource, yours is not

  5. Balbert thinks you’re full of shit. Balbert do his own research on plant poison. Balbert think spirits don’t exist. Balbert thinks shaman phony.

  6. Camel be acting like he's the be all end all of deciding humor, it's subjective you long legged ungulate.

  7. I assume this is personal experience, was the dad a trade worker by any chance

  8. Kinda, he works in Construction, just like literally 70% of all Albanian immigrants in Greece (the other 30% work in olive farms)

  9. N* RACER!!!! GOD MOTHAFUCKIN DAAAAAMMNN I WANNA RIDE THIS BITCH SUPA DEEP BAD BOOOY

  10. RIP to the 5 Million victims of Andro tate 😰😰😓🙏🙏🏿🚶‍♂️

  11. I honestly don’t get it bruh westerners say we are balkaners but balkaners say we are westerners, like wtf

  12. Tldr is thats its from a ever-expanding user submitted web series about a foundation housing anomalous things and creatures

  13. Another cool part is that he fucking brutalizes you so much that there's literally no trace of you left to be found

  14. You are the people ruining this sub, stop commenting gifs on their own, go do that in r /funny or smth bro

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Author: admin