Kamarulanwar



















Disney Shocker! Bob Iger Back As CEO, Bob Chapek Out

Shows the Silver Award... and that's it.

Gives 100 Reddit Coins and a week of r/lounge access and ad-free browsing.

Thank you stranger. Shows the award.

Losing value fast.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.








  1. Pakatan kena invest in cybertroopers la. Memang takleh buat kerja camni kalau tiap-tiap hari kena counter orang-orang gila talak cam Muhyiddin ngan Babi Bawang ni

  2. Anwar could score (few) brownie points if he relaxes the civil servants’ dress codes. Perhaps introduce a casual day or two, encourage people to wear batik every day on top of Fridays that have already been instituted. This can make the civil service’s dress codes on par with many private companies’ today, and make Anwar look more people-oriented and up to date with the societal flux.

  3. Of course enforcement agencies and front-facing civil servants need to still wear their uniforms and formal attires. It’s the same with the private sector, like bank tellers still requiring to wear shirts and slacks and airline stewardesses needing to wear their uniforms. But there are plenty of back-end, desk-bound civil servants that could benefit from a more relaxed dress code.

  4. I think the main hindrance that has dissuaded many people from using public transport is the lack of proper sidewalks in KL. If the government were to fix this and equip sidewalks along every street in KL, that may cost more than building a whole MRT line

  5. For the benefit of those running into paywall, and as requested by

  6. Hopefully the 600 billion point get corrected fast, the direct nego of contracts and misuse for political funds is already good enough points, saying 600 billion were misappropriated is very misleading, since the 530 billion economic package was well documented, we received it lol thats what BKM, geran prihatin, wage coverage, vaccine procurement, bank moratorium, epf withdrawals, those are worth all that in economic value of money injected to the economy.

  7. Yea Pakatan’s public relations is horrible. They’re essentially pot calling the kettle black when it comes to making misleading statements. They should have just played up the vaccine costs that till today are not known, on top of the other direct negotiations like you mentioned.

  8. Admittedly I'm very poorly informed on Malaysian Telco but isn't this bad for consumers generally???

  9. It’s not likely. The telco space is hyper-competitive. Telecommunication services are parity products, as in they are basically the same things from every producer. The moment this DiGi-Celcom hikes its tariff, many of its subscribers would just flee to other telcos. The easiest way for telcos to win over subscribers is by cutting prices.

  10. PAS has congratulated Anwar Ibrahim for being appointed as the 10th prime minister.

  11. I pray he extends grace to those who are living in states not of his coalition base. Like, initiate projects for clean water in Kelantan. Build roads in Swak and Sabah.

  12. Can’t help those that don’t want to get help. The water issue needs both the federal and state governments to do their part. Under the prevailing system, the federal government owns the assets and infrastructure. The state government is the service operator.

  13. Pasca PRU15: UMNO sebulat suara sokong kerajaan perpaduan bukan diterajui PN - Ahmad Maslan

  14. They're pretty close to where I live. I'll start practicing my Malay too, maybe something along the lines of "Selamat pagi abang, weather hari ini sangat baik haha," then run away as fast as possible

  15. Orang Melayu cakap “Salemelekom” sekarang. Tak Islamic selamat pagi ni

  16. If BN ends up working with PN, why did they call for a snap election in the first place? Everything is back to status quo, this new gomen will likely be short lived again. Except they lost Perlis/Pahang, lost more parliament seats, no UMNO man as PM and key ministerial position...

  17. Zahid was looking to get kicked out of UMNO in the most dramatic fashion.

  18. Ni pun kena release statement? This morning eat what for breakfast need to buat kenyataan anot?

  19. Look if this thing keeps dragging on I say us monyets at

  20. You know they say all politician are created equal, but you look at me and you look at PN and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25% at best at beating me! And then you add BN to the mix? Your chances of winning drastically go down. See, the three-way at GE15, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning. But I? I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cuz BN KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, PN, you take your 33 1/3 chance minus my 25% chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at GE15. But then you take my 75% chance of winnin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 2/3...percent, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at GE15! PÑ, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at GE15!"

  21. We will never forgive them if they do so, and this is horrific copium I'm sniffing, but with the terrible beating by many of their previous comrades would it not be possible for UMNO to work with PH?

  22. December 2 is a Friday. Seems like Malaysians will no longer be able to watch Dynamite live — if this deal with SPOTV means there is no more AEW Plus in Malaysia.

  23. I thought the world cup 2018 for free is a joke too, but it did happen. So I won't discount any stupid ideas from PH from happening.

  24. RTM has broadcasted select matches of the World Cup even before Pakatan Harapan won. Malaysians lauding Pakatan for the free broadcast in 2018 showed how irrelevant RTM is that no one knew they could have watched the World Cup on RTM in all those years.

  25. I’ve got to ask. When will we know the results of the election?

  26. By Saturday night. Or if the results do not favour BN like in the last election, the announcement could come out in the wee hours of Sunday morning.

  27. It said it started as a non-profit entity. It is clearly a profit-oriented service provider now that it lists out the types of services it offers to interested clients.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Author: admin